Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 5 09 9:03 AM

Tags : :

Guys,
Due to an unregistered person posting Naughty Words on our wonderful forum, I have set the forum to 'Post By Members Only' and the membership to 'By Approval' rather than 'Automatic'. I guess that means Mattwho, Dog and I will recieve notification of potential members and approve them.
Anyone who has any objection to this, please let me know.
Its our forum and I wanna try and keep it clean.
Andy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jul 20 09 1:06 AM

Hey

I approved 2 last night,you have to go in to the forum admin section & see if anyones waiting. If we get anymore idiots try to take note of as many details as possible so we can get a full ban in place

Cheers

Jamie

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 5 10 4:55 PM

As you have all probably noticed by now i have been promoted to Administration the reason being
i thought some of the posting's on here lately were getting a bit silly yes i know i am a bit out of touch with the younger member's of this forum but please remember it is a 7th Cav forum not
facebook, we have a lot of Vietnam Veteran's log on here and we dont want to in any way  show
disrespect to these guy's so in future can you all make sure all post's are relevant to what we are about , anything i consider not relevant i will be deleting them and am asking anybody else in
administration to do the same.

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#15 [url]

Feb 9 10 1:19 PM

Hi captain Bob it`s Hadeel you are right so i`m SO SORRY SORRY FOR ALL I SAID...sad TO THE VETERANS SORRY I HOPE I DID NOT UPSET ANYONE SORRY.......... I`m going to write about v-n ok ..........xxxxxxx sadcrying

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Feb 14 10 2:48 PM

OK GUY'S I CANT FIND THE POST BUT A OLD MEMBER RICHARD CHUBB HAS
SOME GEAR FOR SALE ALL HIS GEAR IS TOP QAULITY AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HIM HE IS AS SOUND AS A POUND SO GET IN THERE YOU CHERRY'S AND SPEND SPEND SPEND.
RICHARD THOUGHT WE MIGHT HAVE GOT YOU BACK ONE DAY SORRY TO SEE YER SELLING UP.
AND I AM NOT SHOUTING MY CAP'S LOCK IS STUCK ON.

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Feb 18 10 1:08 PM

Makes a change lol

The UKAirCav motto:- Always making the best of a bad situation since 2004

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help