Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 24 09 5:28 AM

Tags : :

So chaps on a Saturday night say at Beltring or Detling does anyone sport a snappy smart uniform?
I'm thinking Gold Tiger stripes....

Or what do people think about this on US ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380076787574&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 24 09 6:47 AM

Those ERDL's are nice but there is a guy on Ebay UK does them for £79.99 full set, shirt, trousers, boonie all in.

When you said smart i thought you meant the nice green suit and trousers with all your ribbons, or the lightweight tropical dress tans, but crisp and fresh fatigues is pretty smart i guess

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 24 09 2:21 PM

Saturday night IS Hawaiian night. Since we gave up on the beer tent since they fenced it off, we decided to entertain ourselves. Hawaiians were suggested as a joke but it took off and now we have our own Roger Jerram Appreciation Society! I guess Fridays are still free! Personally I favour crisp Tans with full MP kit,brassard and white MP peak... BTW, if you are in the south east, I am working on a venue for 'off season' dress-up drinks.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 25 09 10:42 AM

Steve, its on our doorstep...
As for London, talk to Sgt Child, he's mad enough to walk through London in 107s and a trop. Oh, and he had his machete...
I will let you know more if it comes off.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 27 09 5:33 AM

On the same sort of subject. Has anyone any photos of ERDL and greens mixed? (ERDL jacket and green trousers or visce versa)

Oh and Hawaiian shirts um. I have a nice period baseball shirt tho. 

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 13 10 6:05 AM

On the subject I've managed to get a nice set of Tiger stripes for that beer tent look! Just need a beret!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Jan 14 10 12:38 AM

Goof off apparel would be incomplete without a pair of ho chi mihn sandals (also known as viet cong jump boots) we all had a pair for “casual wear” around the company area, much more comfortable than flip flops. If you Google “ho chi mihn sandals” you get a bunch of sites selling replica’s and sites with instructions for making your own replicas. Try a pair and you will never be satisfied with flip flops again.

Might want to wait for warmer weather to wear them though although I suppose you could make them out of snow tires for winter wear. Dave S.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 27 10 3:41 AM

haha i personaly love my lrrp uniform but with a nice cowboy hat and maybe if i can find it my cowboy style belt for fits and giggles and ofcoruse to compleate it all of nothing better than a warm maybe cold if i am am lucky bottle of beer lol

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 27 10 12:32 PM

So who's going to win the best shirt prize this year.    I will get a bottle of something for the best shirt at the bunker bash,  choosing by lt joe and ssgt phil.  So come fng's lets see what you can come up with.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 28 10 5:18 AM

On the subject of dress uniforms has everybody got them i think it would be nice one of the night's at war & peace for everybody to wear either the green dress uniform or tan's. What do you think guys I've got both so I'm easy!

Hollywood

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help