Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jan 28 10 6:30 AM

Not sure where you get repro dress green's or Tan's.
Any suggestions?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Jan 28 10 1:18 PM

you cant really buy a repro dress uniform but you can get issue clothing on us ebay it dosent need to be dated as most of it hasnt changed much over the years. The only snag is getting tan trousers to fit you if you are on the larger size for some reason they are a bugger to get hold of but you should be able to pick up a pair of greens right up to size 40 waist.
hollywood

Quote    Reply   

bigpete

In Country

#26 [url]

Apr 14 10 5:02 AM

I've always whanted a set of the summer Tan uniform...But I have never found a set in my size not eaven on the holy ebaycrying

If you guys finded any Im a 47 chest or 17 neck and a 42 inch waste

But if i had a set of Tan's I would  be up for it.

s/sgt 1st Squad I LOVE BEER, CIGARETTES AND WAR FILMS!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

joe92

In Country

#27 [url]

Apr 14 10 11:06 AM

Im thinking cargo shorts and Ive found a nice linen Hawaiian on ebay, Just gota cut up the spair tyre on the landrover for some  ho chi mihn sandals and 'll be away. Sounds like a good choice for beltring's frezzing cold nights.( I bet the jagermeister will keep me warm)

<3 Captain Bob! Airsofters<Reenactors

Quote    Reply   

bigpete

In Country

#30 [url]

Apr 15 10 7:45 AM

Whiskey is the drink of the red neckwink Ray you bing the bottle and I'll bring the glasses and I'll see if I can get my hands on some VAT 69grin RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s/sgt 1st Squad I LOVE BEER, CIGARETTES AND WAR FILMS!

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Apr 15 10 8:22 AM

guys guys I hate to butt in but by all means go with Gentle Man Jack especialy if you can pour it over crushed ice!! I keep other whiskeys around for those who insist on mixing it and for the wife's relatives - keep Gentleman for myself

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help