Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 15 10 10:33 AM

Tags : :

Hello lads and lasses!
I'm currently working my way through my A-Levels *insert snorting laughter at the word work here*, and for my photography exam this year, I need to take at least 30 photographs within a 5 hour period (I.e. 5 hours of work, can be over several days). I've decided to focus my work on the theme Stories through Photography (or something like that), and I'd love it if I could get some photos of a practice LRRP (or patrol) and some photos of guys and gals on base. Now, this is due in at the end of May, which means that the Bunker Bash makes the base part perfect for what I want to do.

What I'd like, however, is for a few guys to volunteer a 2 or 3 hour practice LRRP/Patrol through some lovely, lovely woods. You could even use the excuse that you're practicing for some shows! Hell, we could even throw in a Cong or two!

If you can help, greatly apprecieated!
Cheers,
Steve

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 15 10 12:59 PM

Im sure we can help in some way.  unless phil and joe bring their vc kit there will be no cong there as the girls who play them don't do the bunker bash.  We can try and do it in the set up weekends if we can.  you will not get much time at the show weekend as everyone has there dutys to do.  WE will always try and help where we can.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 16 10 11:52 AM

IN greens steve,   bring all the kit you have,  I know bob been helping you but bring your kit so we can see what you look like with it on plus joe on about doing some partroling so it will get you out with the rest of us

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 16 10 11:55 AM

Ahh I see, I shall wear my Fatigues then. Along with whatever else I can get in the meantime

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thesarge

In Country

#8 [url]

Feb 16 10 1:06 PM

YEP, no need to ask twices , LRRP gear on im sure i get more lrrps for your shoot ,, bring lots of film , ,,,,and your kit i want to rip it apart ,,lol

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Feb 18 10 11:52 AM

I did indeed! You can LRRP you're heart out matey!
Der-spice, you can wear Stripes or ODs, I'm just trying to get photos showing how Grunts and LRRPs used to live in a (mostly) hostile country.

Quote    Reply   

thesarge

In Country

#13 [url]

Feb 19 10 11:22 AM

Good ,, i will email all my LURPs and tell them to bring there kit and war paint i need some photos for my lurp page anyway ,, Ssgt       OUT.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 19 10 11:47 AM

Feel free to use any of the photos that you like the look of!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help