Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 25 10 10:04 AM

Tags : :

Hi guys!
            If anybody has a dress uniform I was thinking of getting them out one of the nights at Beltring it would be something different to do, let me know what you think?

Hollywood

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thesarge

In Country

#2 [url]

Feb 25 10 10:31 AM

very nices mate i had a set of  class A,s and aset of tan,s from we were soldiers for film got them in england [ here] i have to look for the website again he had lots of film kit ,,

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 25 10 10:57 AM

Something to be aware of is that because of Government copyrights film and TV companies in the States aren't allowed to make perfect copies of uniforms so they always deliberately change things so they are slightly wrong, incorrect patching or dodgy medal ribbons, an extra button things like that. Apparently if they don't the US DOD would come down on them hard -to be fair some of it is probably to do with security

A friend of mine works in a film props - he actually does a lot of the making, guns and things - just recently hes been making MG34 and MG42's for a WWII film which is set to come out soonish - hes not allowed to say more than apparently

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 25 10 12:46 PM

"Hey GEEAYE! Me love you LOOONG time!!!"
Lookin good 'Wood! You can count on me to break out the tans!
I have a 60's shirt with the scalloped pockest. :)
What trousers are those?

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 26 10 2:53 AM

Shame about the hands in the pockects,     How much for the shed ?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#17 [url]

Feb 26 10 1:37 PM

your role as got to be within the squad, so when you go on partrol you fit in, spotter or forward artillery is not a squad mans role. The cpt as put what roles are to be looked at.  We portray a rifle platoon not anything else.

Quote    Reply   

thesarge

In Country

#18 [url]

Feb 26 10 2:34 PM

HOLLYWOOD ,,

Man you look BORED and FED,UP in that photo  ,  your be getting your greens on soon  ...........grin     by the way nice shed !!!! 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Feb 27 10 1:41 AM

I'll look into it captain, if not you could always upload it at a seperate site (Photobucket.com, Imageshack.com, Tinypic.com) or if you don't want a new account to use I can uplaodit to my photobucket account at link it here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help