Remove this ad

bigpete

In Country

Lead

Apr 6 10 11:55 AM

Tags : :

Cheak these guys out from New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=380656378631&ref=mf

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Apr 7 10 3:01 AM

I think it was a general one Rolando, I checked the group's page and the appear to do WW2 as well.

-steviet

Rolando we can do just as good but we lack the noise wiv our pop gun's but this year Danny's gas fired M60 should make it more realistic.

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#7 [url]

Apr 7 10 9:19 AM

I am sooo excited, I can hardly wait to go!!!

I am sure you guys do great from what I've been seeing and with all the work you put into it. Peter Neal recently sent me a vid of a mortar fire mission that was overrun in last year's War & Peace Show. He was in it. It was a WWII portrayal, but excellently done. I forwarded it to all the guys from my mortar platoon and former CO's with whom I am in touch.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 7 10 12:50 PM

first time i watched it i thought wow how many guys can you get in an APC! it was like one of those clown cars at the circus lol

The UKAirCav motto:- Always making the best of a bad situation since 2004

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 7 10 3:02 PM

yeah all we need is an apc & some guns lol. At least we have enough guys to fill it lol

I think it certainly shows how static our arena displays can be, i think we need to add in a bit more movement. Fire & move, etc advance towards the enemy & crush them muhahahaha!!!!!!

Sorry got carried away, think i have been infected with echo1 disease!!!!   oohh bush bush bush trees & meds............

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#12 [url]

Apr 7 10 4:51 PM

Hey, I wanna see guys scrambling out of an APC, firing their M-16s and machine guns, popping grenades from grenade launchers, blowing up s--t cans with claymores and crushing the enemy as you surprise him with your fire power. Can we get a mortar fire mission going too? Wow, this really is infectious!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 8 10 1:18 AM

Hey, I wanna see guys scrambling out of an APC, firing their M-16s and machine guns, popping grenades from grenade launchers, blowing up s--t cans with claymores and crushing the enemy as you surprise him with your fire power. Can we get a mortar fire mission going too? Wow, this really is infectious!

-rolando

hey buddy calm down you will be getting combat fatigue haha

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 8 10 4:59 AM

I know Bob I was thinking some one ought to drive out to California and check on Rolando Afraid he might be off his meds, or he is suffering "flash backs" we are too old for that kind of excitment!
Steady there Rolando

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 8 10 11:56 AM

From what i hear the apc's will be static at the show.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help