Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 25 10 5:01 PM

no worries bob i think i am sorted for lifts i know i am defo sorted for getting down jus workin on gettin back, thanks again for offering to pick me up and take me down there

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Apr 26 10 1:14 AM

Dan even if you are too young to join the group you aren't too young to be on the forum...there are members on here that are not in the group but just use it as information tool or maybe to sell or buy gear. Just keep doing what you're doing and by the time you are old enough to join the group you should have a good standard of kit! Guys we musn't assume everybody that joins the forum wants to join the group this is just another tool for us to get chatting with each other and the public and maybe we may get a few new members out of it. Bob if you could post a sticky topic that will always be at the top of one of the subjects or even Steve you could start a new subject on the home page soley devoted to recruiting and what people need to do to join the group that way it will eliminate any confusion for anybody joining the forum.....

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Apr 26 10 6:43 AM

Yes maybe but as Bob said any potential recruits into the group need to go through him first so a kit list isn't essential but for anybody on the forum who wants to join the group it isnt made very clear on here that they need to do that...

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Apr 26 10 1:02 PM

Hey I remember that one how did the theme song go now?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Apr 26 10 1:27 PM

Dan even if you are too young to join the group you aren't too young to be on the forum...there are members on here that are not in the group but just use it as information tool or maybe to sell or buy gear. Just keep doing what you're doing and by the time you are old enough to join the group you should have a good standard of kit! Guys we musn't assume everybody that joins the forum wants to join the group this is just another tool for us to get chatting with each other and the public and maybe we may get a few new members out of it. Bob if you could post a sticky topic that will always be at the top of one of the subjects or even Steve you could start a new subject on the home page soley devoted to recruiting and what people need to do to join the group that way it will eliminate any confusion for anybody joining the forum.....

-hollywood

well Russ the big prob is that new guy's get talking to you guy's then we get fng's telling new guy's what they need and by the time i get to them they are totally confused that's why i talk to them find out about them give them a kit list it's a process that's worked for 9 year's now. in future
any new guy's come along direct them to me and see what happen's. i know you all mean well but
the kid has probably been scared off now but he can still phone me if he want's to.

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Apr 26 10 2:11 PM

BOB BOB, your A  ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK STTTTTTARRR, hows the lip ummm wanted to put a smiley in there, but i know you dont like them either, ATTTENTION , stand easy, you ok BIG CHEESE,  god this forums getting big mate, i can just about remember you.... had a drink again but im behaving,. anyway on a serious note please get back to me about the huey, ok .. owe yeah and bob is the boss.

and when he copps hes like a claymore pissed on napalm,,,,, lol........i like those words.

back in the bad lands ma,man  Siagon 2010

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Apr 27 10 8:47 AM

I hear what you're saying Captain, and I've sent you a message about it.
If you reckon it's comepletely not within what you want, it can come down easy as.
Cheers for that Glen! I'll get it changed.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Apr 28 10 3:22 AM

God knows it was some elaine page number wasn't it

-guns-a-go-go

'alrooight a kids' ah warms my brummie heart!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help