Remove this ad

Lead

May 7 10 12:48 AM

Tags : :

hi my name is mike i live in bristol. i currently co run a militaria company and do historical workshops for schools. but my main job is the ambulance service. have recently started vietnam reenactment but have done ww2 for 4 years. i am hoping to supply you guys with gear and work with you at events in the future.

cheers

mike

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 7 10 12:53 AM

Hey Mike welcome to the forum. We have had quite a few new guys in this year so now might be a good time for you to shout up what you have & make a few bucks....

Cpl. Jamie "Dog" Rose

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 7 10 2:08 AM

sounds good to me will process a list for you all to view. its mostly things like webbing . we can get full sets of early webbing for good prices at the moment with got alot of the early etool covers with the section to fit a knife/ bayonet for £5 each.  are you guys going to be at beltring this year?

mike

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 8 10 11:43 AM

hi i do all sorts of units , airborne, infantry, marines, air force. got lots of ww2 kit available aswell most from saving private ryan.

im going to beltring to put on a small display with my business partner doing air cav would be good to meet up with you guys for some  photos and a chat and maybe trade some gear lol.

cheers

mike

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 11 10 11:16 AM

yes bebe i know all lol lol xxxxxxx deviloohhh ross say thanks mate.....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help