Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 16 10 3:50 PM

Tags : :

ALL LRRPS ARE POSER'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jun 17 10 10:44 AM

hey hey less of that talk lil fng lol all we needed was a map lolol any way lol you should know who good lrrps are at sweep and clear lol u went out with me at bunker build weekend lolol

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 17 10 2:00 PM

lol... bob you cant say that you saying that sir Dave shows.........he is a POSER.....so you have to say big sorry...........lol lol i think you are ...........xx love you sir Dave.......xxx

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 17 10 2:19 PM

Phil,
Just thought it would be a good idea to have a LRRP section on this forum...maybe to discuss all things LRP/LRRP....patrol technics,tatics,uniform ect...get a few ideas for shows.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 17 10 2:32 PM

good call Tony! I dont recall search and destroy or sweep and clear being LRRP's duties anyway and why have we got fng's trying to take the piss out our section you wouldnt want me to piss on you while you were fast asleep in your pup tent would you lol

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 17 10 9:33 PM

One thing about 1st Cav LRRPs, we never did fit in, and that was (is) a matter of pride to us.
Hadeel did I get knighted when I wasn't paying attention? Don't you worry dear, all LRRPs have been called much worse!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 18 10 4:36 AM

but we love the our lrrps cos they are COOL AND SEXY.......and i DO CARE.......lol lol lol bob you are a BIG BULLY........lol lol.........nice one HOLLYWOOD......i will do WORSE.......devilxxxx

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jun 18 10 8:05 AM

good call Tony! I dont recall search and destroy or sweep and clear being LRRP's duties anyway and why have we got fng's trying to take the piss out our section you wouldnt want me to piss on you while you were fast asleep in your pup tent would you lol

-hollywood

No from what i've read it was "Find 'em, Fix 'em, Call it in!" Thats according to Kregg Jorgenson amongst others - even Sog teams avoided contact, more to gain from satying low and getting as much intel as possible - even if the S-2 didn't beleive the NVA had tanks etc

Good luck with your new forum category - not sure it will be long before it gets filled with LMFAO's and Lol's!!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 19 10 12:31 AM

Nice one Ray! I've been meaning to ask Dave Shows if he has any pic's he could put up on here for us to see?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help