Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 22 10 8:11 AM

Basically Russ is right, the army weren't as slow as is often mentioned but they didn't have the senior staff to expedite the training - the USMC were very lucky that when they wanted to get a sniper programme together they had Sgt Carlos Hathcock and Captain Jim Land in Vietnam on tour.
The army sniper programme started in April 1967 but then they had to find the crack shots to fill the training and the instructors, the Marine corps had the instructors and just bought a load of rifle with them from their shooting team - like Russ says its quite a specific interest with many idiocies but in general, we've summed it up

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#26 [url]

Jun 22 10 4:33 PM

What gear do i need to get to join the 7th Scotch Egg Divison.....will i be needing a dated sauce pan...
lol lol

-blooper

you will need one Tesco's scotch egg a knife some salt and a damn good hiding place.

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 23 10 6:25 AM

I know if i was injured i know who i would rather see!

-chopperjockey

Don't worry Nick i'd put you out of your pain, the 30.06 match round at point blank should be quicker than a morphine syrette and a field dressing!

Quote    Reply   

joe92

In Country

#37 [url]

Jul 5 10 2:26 PM

Ruck? Woman! Its 1967 Kruger and his Rock Ape pals are comming back from Malaya. WHEN. He finds her with the fishmonger. He runs up stairs. Packs her shit into a suitcase(One with metal edges). She comes through the front door and BOOM................. He later hides the body under the patio.

<3 Captain Bob! Airsofters<Reenactors

Quote    Reply   

joe92

In Country

#40 [url]

Jul 6 10 12:54 PM

Haha Lol, Should have explained. Its a private joke lol. I am mad just not that mad, that guy was/is a nut.

<3 Captain Bob! Airsofters<Reenactors

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help