Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 12 10 1:29 PM

Tags : :

This post is for an audience of 2 people. I apologise to Dave & Rolondo for the recent crap you've had to read on here jus recently. I make no excuses for it other than it should've been done in private. So again sorry & i do hope it hadn't tainted your view of the group & what we're about.
Joe
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Sep 13 10 8:50 PM

Joe, Cant speak for Rolando , but no apology needed here.
You should see some of the crap that flies among the vets at times - guys who have proven they would readily risk their lives for each, and continue to support each other but can agree on almost nothing else.
A couple of things I learned in the army.
There are two all important rules
#1. dont sweat the small shit
#2. it's all small shit
and
dont take life too seriously, its only a temporary condition.
Keep on Keeping on guys

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#4 [url]

Sep 14 10 7:27 PM

Joe, Cant speak for Rolando , but no apology needed here.

-dgshows

I chatted with Joe yesterday and also told him that there was no need to apologize to me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

rolando

In Country

#6 [url]

Sep 15 10 9:25 AM

Hello Hadeel,

Everything is fine here. Thank you for asking. Summer is winding down and the weather is cooling off.  I am getting ready to go to the 2/7th Cavalry meeting in Nashville, Tennessee next week. I am taking the CDs with pictures of War & Peace and Bunker Bash that Glen Carey and Lisa Sinden sent me. The pictures are fantastic! Several friends from my platoon will be attending and will want to see them, as I am sure others in the battalion will too. I know they will be impressed.

I have noticed that the U.K Air Cav is growing and improving as you go. You are all motivated and doing a great job. Keep having fun and thanks for your efforts.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 15 10 10:24 AM

i`m so jealous grin i love be with you. if is ok with you can you send me you`r address cos i have pic of the AIR CAV cos i love send it to you SIR.....BIG LOVE TO ALL THE VETS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXheart Big love to you sir and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help