Remove this ad

rolando

In Country

Lead

Apr 2 11 11:37 AM

Tags : :

This would be a fun demo at one of your shows! 

THE JEEP JOB

About 6 soldiers pull up on a main street in Halifax, Nova Scotia. They're in a standard issue WWII type Willys Jeep. In the span of about 3 to 4 minutes they completely disassemble the vehicle and reassemble it, and drive off in it fully operable! The idea being to show the genius that went into the making of the jeep and its basic simplicity.

Click below:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 2 11 2:25 PM

When i woz a mechanic it took me 8hrs including breaks to take an engine out of a car on my own so 5-6mins to strip a jeep cool

The UKAirCav motto:- Always making the best of a bad situation since 2004

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 3 11 5:12 AM

I love it! Maybe we can try it on Danny's Mutt haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Sep 1 11 9:15 AM

I saw that done about 30 years ago at a military show when I was a kid. It was very impressive and has stuck in my memory.

-der-spice

As have some things my evil uncle did...... happy place happy place!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 20 11 1:08 AM

This was a common challenge on the original "It's a Knockout" TV show back in the 1960's. I remember them doing a Mini Moke like this. I can't remember the details but I seem to remember they had to drive up to a wall, disassemble the vehicle pass it over the wall (or was it through hoops or something, can't remember) then reassemble the car and drive it across the finish line. They also did the same thing with minis and they staged an Army event once with (I think) Austin Champs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help