Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 18 11 3:31 AM

Tags : :

Which one of you said they were the modelmaker as I cant find the post?

Hollywood

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Apr 20 11 6:59 AM

I'd go with Joe here Russ - Liam definately asked where he could get some models for his diorama, because he mentioned Cobras and one of you told him not to use Cobras on an Ia Drang set up.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 20 11 9:50 AM

I think the guy has left the forum by the looks of things it seems the numbers have reduced a little on the members list....the guy said he used to make model dioramas years ago and was thinking of starting up again, I said that I would be interested to see his work but haven't heard anything since, it defo wasn't Liam no offence to him but I'm not sure they would be on the same par...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thesarge

In Country

#14 [url]

Apr 21 11 1:50 PM

hello hollywood ,, what you after mate , i make models and sell them on ebay , sold 3 to bob a LZ with grunts jumping off a huey diorama,  a pbr and a m60 tank all in 1,35 scale i have a shed full of kits unmade ,,

Quote    Reply   

thesarge

In Country

#18 [url]

Apr 28 11 1:58 PM

lol been making that for the last 18 months , well it two at the same time 1 a MEDVAC of a lurp team , and going  into a LZ.  Medvac huey is done and the 6 team  members , [heavy team] just the base to do , for the lz 4 lurp,s and the gunship are done , huey and the base are not done and are to be done, i sort some pictures out over the weekend ,.  

Quote    Reply   

thesarge

In Country

#20 [url]

Apr 29 11 8:13 AM

WOW,,,
just took shitloads for you migth take up two page's lmfao

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help