Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Jul 27 11 9:30 AM

I have 2 pair of 9N panama's if ya interested? They do pinch at the sides to start with but if u wear em in they do give as mine did.

The UKAirCav motto:- Always making the best of a bad situation since 2004

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 27 11 9:53 AM

Hmmmmm not got any spare cash at the moment work is slow but i had to ask but if you still have them when ive got the money il probally have them provided they fit of course .
But if you can sell them before ive got the cash please do dont wanna mess you around .

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jul 27 11 9:55 AM

yeah thats fine i jus looked on SOF & repro boots are £35 & dated are £95!!! Damn i shoulda asked for £50 lol

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jul 27 11 10:00 AM

Well i'm sure the airsofters will snap em up now ya looking at being a 'hardcore' reenactor now ;-)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jul 27 11 10:06 AM

U'll b o.k jus abide by the unwritten rules till ya get a tour under ya belt & the lads will love ya.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Aug 20 11 10:48 AM

Hiya Guns a go go,
Please could you let me know(if you don't mind) if any 12 regs(uk11) turn up in vibram's and panama's soles, many thanks, Chris.

3rd bn, 503rd abn inf, 173rd abn bde, airborne all the way.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Nov 7 11 1:24 PM

Again just to be annoying :P Size 11W Vibrams, i got a pair of 1984 boots that will do for now but id like to proper soles (my old US WW2 group thought i was sad that i cared the soles of my Rough outs were proper)

Wideload

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help