Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 30 11 8:47 AM

Tags : :

Hey I am looking in to getting a couple of belts of inert 7.62 and having no luck apart from lots without tips.
So I was wondering if it was easy to get hold of just the tips and is there any legal issues with that?

Martin
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jul 30 11 9:58 AM

martin
get your ass along to a show and have alook around some stall's guys selling deacs normally got inert ammo and clips at war and peace i saw a belt of 50x7.62 with tips £25 i think it was .
failing that you have got a military jumble 2nd sunday of every month at chatham docks should be able to find them !
lee

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 30 11 10:19 AM

I saw loads at w&p but as the guys know I spent way to much money on kit and couldn't afforde any lol
Just thought getting just the tips and the loping it in to what I found would probably be a little cheaper etc

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Aug 23 11 12:12 AM

This guy was doing brand new belted 7.62 ammo for about £25 per 100 round belt a few years ago I had a few belts off him and I know some of the old salts did too. If he still does it you won't find it anywhere cheaper unless it looks like it's been dug up in a field somewhere...

dan.subaru@ntlworld.com

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 21 12 8:18 AM

He's still around and still the cheapest in the UK for 7.62 belts which are now approx £45 per 100 tipped rounds.

Also doing 7.62x54R rounds in PKM belts for £30 if you have any captured charlie MG's on display plus the usual AK rounds/mags etc

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 25 12 3:06 PM

ok Jack Manly if you are on here your e mail address is no good so i can't reply to your question's ring me 07768696214 if you see this doe's any body know this guy ???

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help