Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 26 11 8:01 AM

Tags : :

Well if the group is going to be getting a mortor for 2012,then it may well need some of these!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Nov 7 11 1:30 PM

Awesome stuff guys, but i cant stress enough the importance of practicing with it. We did it at Detling this year with our 3in Mortar and had a crew carry out fire orders, look the dogs danglies.

Wideload

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#7 [url]

Dec 17 11 10:53 AM

Hey David, 

Good question. 

Do you guys think you'll have the mortar by the time for Bunker Bash in May?  That's about when I'm thinking of going to the U.K.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 19 11 3:05 AM

Rolando and all,
             well i hope so !,but as i'm not directly involved with the organisations expenditures,i only heard a while ago that one was imminatly going to be purchased,but as yet i hav'nt seen any conformation posted at this stage,but i am certainly looking forward to hearing more as it will make a great addition to the displays for 2012.

CISO

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 19 11 9:27 AM

The last I heard was at Detling during a group meeting where it was decided that the Mortar would be purchased after the subs were in this year as, group numbers and people wanting to be mortar crew were instrumental as to whether this would end up a great investment or a white elephant - So my guess is beginning of Feb we'll know for sure. Does that help?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Dec 23 11 3:02 PM

Yes Steve you are right i was told after Detling YOU had all agreed to start paying sub's  before the normal time to ensure the money would be available for the mortar as i said i was not prepared to blow all the fund's we have at the moment £415-00 and have nothing left in the kitty, paid so far
Andrew Brown
John   Brown
Paul O'Rourke
Danny Saville  bit pathetic really it waste's my time going to the bank with three check's but there you go
that's what you guy's are like big idea's little action. MERRY CHRISTMAS

"DONT MEAN NUTHING"

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#18 [url]

Mar 24 12 1:37 PM

Hey Guys,

Something just occurred to me. If you get the 60mm mortar, I could have some of my pictures in the field of our 60mm blown up (no pun intented) for you to put up at your displays. What do you think?

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Mar 25 12 8:07 AM

Yeah man cool wheres nick with the display boards when u need him? Lol

The UKAirCav motto:- Always making the best of a bad situation since 2004

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help