Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 16 12 12:37 PM

Tags : :

Looks like a 'Namsoft site in Kent that's in need of some period Grunts.

http://www.apocalypseairsoft.com/home/

What does everyone think? Let's show them how it's done!

Complete with Firebase and VC Village, might be able to get some training weekends out of it?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Jan 17 12 2:49 PM

Yeah I say if your game copy and past a list of our names so we have a nice clear idea of who'm would like to GET SOME ! grin Then the only issue is sorting a date that every one can attend 

1. lee jerome
2. amy jennner

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 18 12 4:24 AM

when is this potencially going to be? ,also i don't have a airsoft M16 either,is it a specific airsoft event?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jan 19 12 7:33 AM

Hiya Steve,
Please could you let me know the dates a.s.a.p, then as long as we have the dates off, then count me and my group in, we can be your LRRPs, if your going to use your radio, then we've got the coms sorted with my prick 77, as long as you don't mind us tagging along, we'd love to be there, cheers for now,

Chris. 

3rd bn, 503rd abn inf, 173rd abn bde, airborne all the way.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 19 12 11:34 AM

Hiya Steve,
Please could you let me know the dates a.s.a.p, then as long as we have the dates off, then count me and my group in, we can be your LRRPs, if your going to use your radio, then we've got the coms sorted with my prick 77, as long as you don't mind us tagging along, we'd love to be there, cheers for now,
Chris. 

-chrisd1965

Nice one chris please use my listing thing please so we can quickly see what numbers we have i spoes just put  (LRRP'S) after you names wink

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jan 20 12 1:06 AM

Cheers for that steve, for once lee's right lol, we've changed the unit, unfortunatley marty's decided to stop re-enacting, so we're now the 173rd abn (sky soldiers), i would like to say that i really enjoyed my time with marty and 3rd force, sorry to see it end, so i'm going to give it a go running the group, see how it go's, i really enjoyed the W/P show with you all last year, great bunch of guys, so looking forward to enjoying a few laughs and  beers with you guys, take it easy, speak soon,

Chris.

3rd bn, 503rd abn inf, 173rd abn bde, airborne all the way.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 20 12 5:14 AM

Alright, after a chat with Martin, the guy who runs Apocalypse Airsoft, I've found out that the site itself is pretty large, comes complete with trails, tracks (which all become overgrown during the spring/summer), a VC hamlet, a Firebase and some Bomb Craters. 
They haven't got any problem with us coming up to have training weekends (we'd have to put some money in for the overnight for the site), we can set-up simulated games which are based upon 'Nam, and we can head up and sort of 'take charge' over the other gamers a bit. Also, if we help them out a little with some building, also a chance for some training, we can get some free days out of it.
So all in all, looks pretty good!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help