Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 21 12 6:12 AM

Tags : :

can any of our u.s guys find out if you can buy m60 pintles cheaply if so what sort of prices are they? ideally i would like a pair if possable.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 21 12 1:40 PM

They are not difficult to find in the US, I have seen many sites which list them but won't ship to the UK. You can find one but will have to have a pal in the states to get ot & then send it to you.

What do you mean by cheap?

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#3 [url]

Jan 21 12 10:09 PM

Hey Jamie/Nick,

We in the colonies?  Where would we find cheap pintles in the colonies?  Pintle: A pivoting pin? For a machinegun?  I don't think the colonial laws are that lax.

Haven't heard from you guys in a lonnngggg time!  How have you been?

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 22 12 9:13 AM

Just like I am looking to buy a set of fatigues off Moore Militaria but I know they are very strict with putting the exact value on the parcels and therefore we end up having to pay like 50 pounds customs tax (as before ). Was wondering if anyone in the States could receive the parcel and send it to me marked as a gift (value 30$ or whatever), like some other companies do?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 22 12 12:03 PM

Rolando you could find your self with a ton of nam gear on your door step to resend to the uk lolgrin
But im sure that could work both ways if there is anything you want us to look out for for yourself !

Quote    Reply   

rolando

In Country

#8 [url]

Jan 22 12 12:13 PM

No, I don't think so. I only told Rob, not the rest of you. lol.  Besides, I might start a new business. Call it Ebay Reship or something.  Just kidding, guys.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 22 12 12:24 PM

Hahaha, I was just pulling your leg i would ask first wink

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help