Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 13 12 2:26 PM

Tags : :

Hiya Guys,
Hope you don't mind, i've put a few photo's of my grunt lightweight ruck, i've just packet it out for the coming season, i walked with it on for a couple of miles today, dam near killed me, lol, let me know what you think of it, cheers for now, Chris.

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Mar 14 12 3:30 AM

Nice ruc in great condition...... bit neat though, perhaps a chow sock or coil of rope would "muss" it up a tad.
(Only a suggestion... nothing more, matey)grin

The other thing is, what's the black item on the last photo held on via the hooks on the right hand side, I can't quite make it out (old tired eyes probably!) crying

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 14 12 5:03 AM

Thanks for all your comments, i really appreciate it, the black bit is my 66 dated machete sheath, as i walked with the ruck on from my dads to home, thats 2 miles, didn't think it would be a good idear to leave the machete in it, re the rope etc, i don't know if i'm going to put it on the ruck or my web gear, i've also maybe got my prick 25 or 77 going in at some stage, but as it stands, it's boody heavy, thanks again,
Chris.

3rd bn, 503rd abn inf, 173rd abn bde, airborne all the way.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 14 12 9:25 AM

Now I see it. Clever idea tucking it under the side pocket, might steal that myself...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Mar 16 12 2:24 PM

thats the poncho and poncho liner, the rubber bit is inside, you can do it on your tropical ruck nick if you wanted, you just have to use straps and use the holder things under the ruck main body, hope that makes sence nick.

3rd bn, 503rd abn inf, 173rd abn bde, airborne all the way.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 17 12 3:40 AM

Yeah there are add-on loops of web strap on the underside of a Tropical which can be used to attach straps or the early war small pack that was issued for Korea, which comes with the straps to attach to a ruck

Looking good Chris

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help